August Gray

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 23, 2010

From the beginning...

We found out I was pregnant on March 24, 2010 (my dad's 61st birthday). It would have been a pretty cool present to tell my parents then, but we decided to wait until our doctor gave us the go ahead. When we found out I was so excited and a little in shock that I took about 8 billion tests. They all said the same thing! Cody and I went straight to the book store and bought all the pregnancy and baby books we could find.

Here's our baby boy from the beginning.

7 weeks 4 days. He's so little it was hard to tell what was the baby and what was organs.


8 weeks 5 days. You can see his little arms!


11 Weeks and 5 Days. You can definitely tell he's human!


13 weeks 4 days. Looks like he's going in to suck his thumb. He must be my child.


And finally, 19 weeks 2 days. This is when we found out he was a boy!


And here I am at 20 weeks 5 days. People keep asking me if I'm due in August. Uh oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment