August Gray

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We sure did. My mom and brother joined us for a feast cooked by my mom. We had so much food, but it was delicious! Here's the chef with her masterpiece!


I'll be 39 weeks on Sunday, and we got the great news that we'll get to induce even earlier than December 3rd! I'll go in to the hospital on the night of November 30th, and the induction will start at 4 am on December 1st. I am so excited to see him! He's been doing really well, and my blood pressure hasn't been too much of an issue lately although I am still going in for twice weekly non-stress tests. As of 37 weeks and 5 days, baby boy weighed 7 pounds 12 ounces. Here's hoping he hasn't put on too much weight in the past week and a half. Next time you hear from me, the little guy will be here! Here's hoping for an easy and quick delivery!


He's getting squished in there!

Non-stress test. I won't miss getting these twice a week. These things take forever!

His new jungle rug to finish off the room. Thanks, nana!

No comments:

Post a Comment